Precipitation: Snow
Sky conditions: Overcast
Wind: 2 mph from the Southeast
Temperature: 26 degrees
| The weather.com radar shows the snow mass that has been slowly making its way through our area |
Well I definitely blew it on the forecast for today. Instead of cold and clear, we are warm and snowy this morning. There is about 2 inches of snow outside my door right now and the forecast is calling for anywhere from 4-7 inches when this storm is finally passed. This is a slow-moving, spiraling storm. It actually kind of looks like a hurricane on the past radar loop. This is making it impact our area for a long period of time. All-in-all, I can't complain. I like this kind of weather as opposed to extreme cold and the snow is always welcome with me.
Forecast for Tomorrow
I expect tomorrow to be colder because of the new snow. Based on current cloud cover, I would also expect some tomorrow, although there should be some sun as well with the winds shifting from a more westerly direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment