Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Warming Trend?

Observation time: 11:45 am

Precipitation: None
Sky conditions: Clear
Wind: 5 mph from the Southwest
Temperature: 13 degrees

The weather.com cloud map shows my predicted clouds approaching
Today's Rant

Today is much warmer, however relative that may be. We are up about 15 degrees from yesterday already and the temperature should continue to rise as clouds move in this afternoon. This matches my prediction from yesterday, although I originally thought it might be a bit warmer than it is. Either way, I am thankful for the break from the cold, and the next few days should be staying above zero as well.

Forecast for Tomorrow

Looking at the wind patterns I expect tomorrow to be cooler and clear, although it shouldn't get as cold as it has been lately as the wind speeds are expected to stay more under control. They will be coming from the Northwest again but are not predicted to be as brutal.

No comments:

Post a Comment