Observation time: 3:50 pm
Precipitation: None
Sky conditions: Overcast
Wind: 18 mph from the southeast
Temperature: 32 degrees
Today's Rant
Today we have winds coming from the south as projected yesterday. I was pretty close when I predicted today's temperature would be in the upper 30's, although I am unsure of what our actual high was today. We have seen cloudy skies all day long which have really helped trap some heat as well, keeping the temperature fairly steady overall. Things are pretty quiet overall in terms of much else to report, although if this moist air continues to blow in from the southeast we could see some mixed precipitation at some point.
Forecast for Tomorrow
Speaking of precipitation, tomorrow could be the day we see some. Wind forecasts are calling for these south winds to continue and that will bring in moisture. Temperatures should be fairly comparable today, in fact with any luck they should be a bit warmer even. I would guess maybe upper 30's again, with a chance at 40. Things could be anywhere from really messy to just plain rainy depending on where exactly we see the freezing line tomorrow, but it looks like that should be to our north and the snow/mix should stay up there.
No comments:
Post a Comment