Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Warm Streak Continues

Observation time: 11:45 am

Precipitation: None
Sky conditions: Overcast
Wind: 13 mph from the southeast
Temperature: 16 degrees

Radar from accuweather.com shows more snow on the way from the west today, thanks to the moist air blowing in from the south


Today's Rant

Today we are seeing our warmer trend of temperatures continue, fueled by cloud cover thanks to winds from the south and southeast. We saw a small amount of snow each of the last two days, and there is a good chance we might see a little more later today with the warm, moist air. I was down and out with a nasty sore throat the last couple of days, so I hadn't made any predictions for today.

Forecast for Tomorrow

Winds are supposed to continue from the south and southeast tomorrow, so I expect conditions similar to today. Overall wind speed is supposed to be a little lower, so the temperature should be slightly warmer, skies should remain overcast, and the moist air brings the chance of snow as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment