Precipitation: None
Sky conditions: Overcast
Wind: 7 mph from the south
Temperature: 26 degrees
Today's Rant
Today is turning out to be our warmest day in a LONG time. Winds have remained steady from the south and as I predicted yesterday, our temperature is much warmer than it has been, and we saw about another 1/2" of snow overnight/this morning. But as much as I love snow, it comes with a risk this year. With so much already on the ground, it is currently believed that on average, every acre of land currently covered is holding about 65,000 gallons of water. Here's to hoping we don't warm up too fast in the spring...
Forecast for Tomorrow
Winds tomorrow will be shifting again and coming at us from the northwest. Gusts are expected to be above 10 mph at time, so I would expect some sky clearing and falling temperatures. I don't think we are going to see a complete return to the frigid temperatures we have been seeing lately, but it certainly won't be as warm as it is today either.
No comments:
Post a Comment