Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Staying the Same

Observation time: 12:55 pm

Precipitation: None
Sky conditions: Overcast
Wind: 10 mph from the Northwest
Temperature: 6 degrees

The weather.com temperature map shows us in a large trough of cold air, due to the high pressure pushing down from the north
Today's Rant

Honestly, I am running out of things to say lately. Today's weather is pretty typical of what we have been seeing most days. Conditions are about the same as yesterday, as I predicted, and temperatures are a little bit colder due to the higher winds. I really don't care for these dreary days too much. At least people to our south and east saw some snow in the last 24 hours. I mean, come on...

Forecast for Tomorrow

Winds out of the west with gusts about where they are today should create almost identical conditions as what we are seeing today. Cold, but above zero with wind chills just below zero, along with a mostly cloudy sky. A lack of moisture from the high pressure system should keep us dry as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment